Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
JMB MB339 composite 1:6 PNP >

JMB MB339 composite 1:6 PNP

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JMB MB339 composite 1:6 PNP

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 04:52 PM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default XSRCJETS.com MB339 has arrived!

After three months of nail biting, and some very tense tracking data, my XSRC MB339 arrived undamaged all the way from China. It was very well packed by the manufacturer Wind RC Production to prevent any damage. I was able to watch the production on Facebook live, and was able to request little changes as the production moved forward. I have to get the BTE Reaction finished before I start on this one. It will be powered with a Swiwin 140 with smoke, and controlled by a FrSky X20SE radio system, and Advanced Radio Smooth Flite 16 for stabilization. I will be doing a complete build on this for XSRC to help them with an instruction manual.
Dr. Tom I sent you a message about your panels. Definitely want to add them and the other improvements you have made.
I also have a question about the crinkled thrust tube. Did that happen due to the heat from the larger engine?
In case anyone was wondering, this model is very close to the JMB Jets MB339.

XSRCJETS.com MB339

XSRCJETS.com MB339

Last edited by RBTHNTR64; 09-15-2023 at 05:11 PM.
The following users liked this post:
paulhat (09-15-2023)
Old 09-26-2023, 02:10 PM
My Feedback: (8)

The kit comes wtih sticker gauges. thanks to Tom we have an alternative!

Old 05-27-2024, 07:47 AM

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

Hi all, do you think would be necesary reforce the landings mount ???

Thanks in advance.
Carlos
www.cmjets.com
Old 05-27-2024, 07:52 AM

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by RBTHNTR64
The kit comes wtih sticker gauges.
Goos job, it looks great!

2 Carlos,
Well better leave it as it is and then reinforce if something gives. But do a few touch and goes to get a feel for it at higher speed and then land if all is ok. And no need to reinforce anything

I would just suggest stro ger JP springs sonce stocl ones are for a lighter model (i have few pics and video woth difference before/after and it is worth it)

Tom
Video
German forum

Last edited by dr.tom; 05-27-2024 at 07:58 AM.
David J Ruskin (05-28-2024)
Old 05-28-2024, 08:17 PM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

I took a landing gear mount out and that was my fault and we fly off grass. But when I went to fix it, there was gaps between the wood pieces with very light glue here and there. I love the plane and if I get another one, I would go through the gear mounts and make sure they have glue everywhere and maybe add some corner supports on under sides.

Behzad
Old 06-04-2024, 05:43 AM

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by DUCMOZ
I took a landing gear mount out and that was my fault and we fly off grass. But when I went to fix it, there was gaps between the wood pieces with very light glue here and there. I love the plane and if I get another one, I would go through the gear mounts and make sure they have glue everywhere and maybe add some corner supports on under sides.

Behzad
Its s a great flying plane and I did the same to mine. Some of the gear mounting blocs seem a little light on glue. I found a few gaps that I did not like and filled with hysol. But going through and checking glue joints is part of every build.
thanks,
Tone
Old 06-18-2024, 10:51 AM

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

Hello all, I have a friend that have problems with the landing gear, make noise but not move, someone had same problem ???

Thanks in advance.
Carlos

CMJETS.com
Old 06-18-2024, 11:16 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

No problem here.
Old 06-19-2024, 01:50 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

No problem either
Old 06-19-2024, 01:57 AM

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Carlos,
You did not specify if all 3 retracts are acting up like that or only one?
and if it only one try to change its channel in JP controller. Maybe controller is fried and not retract.

if all 3 retracts do not work then troubleshooting can be done with 6V supplied to retract jack, shortly connect 4S NiMh pack in one and other ditection(polarity +/-) and see if it moves.
If it works that way it means that ehole JP controller is fried.

If you can hear grinding sound in retract engine most likeli its reductor gear is stripped.
and should be trplaced.
But since we are talking about JP they have great customrr service and ship parts cheap and fast.

Tom
Old Today, 10:25 AM

Hopefully mine is ready to go this Sunday. Thanks for the thread as it's been helpful. Have a swiwin 120 in it.
dr.tom (Today)